Sign in to follow this  
mookie5913

looking for a designer

looking for someone to make me a bonanza a-36 or g-36 plane.would like a glass panel but if not thats ok at least i would need a garmin 430if anybody would like to help please contact mei am looking for a very realistic simulation, with good flight characteristics if can help please tell me Thanks !!!!Evan

Without any renumeration for about 6 months work your chances are quite slim of getting a volunteer , Dream Fleet has a 2004 version on the market and i am not anywhere near finished its FSX counterpart so that might be your best choice for the time being

Without any renumeration for about 6 months work your chances are quite slim of getting a volunteer , Dream Fleet has a 2004 version on the market and i am not anywhere near finished its FSX counterpart so that might be your best choice for the time being
i cant use the flight one a-36 because i run vista 64-bit, i did own the flight one a-36 but then switched to my current computeri loved that plane and would like to get back into something similar any other ideas please tell!!!!

The latest Gauge set from Reality XP will run with Vista 64 Bit , there are more posts to be found on how to do it at their website.That allows you to replace the 2004 set that was 16 bit with the latest 32 bit set , if you are looking for " Fidelity " in your simulation and using it as a trainer then this is an option.