Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Joseph29

Katowice (EPKT) scenery help

A few months ago I downloaded scenery for Katowice airport in Poland. The scenery is pretty good, except there is bleed through problems with the ground textures. I was wondering if anyone knew of a flatten command I could use to stop the bleed throughing. I tried emailing the author of the scenery but I never got a responce. (It is originaly a FS2002 scenery)The scenery I am talking about is found here in the library. epktv1.0.zip by Tadeusz S Zukowski.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

A few months ago I downloaded scenery for Katowice airport in Poland. The scenery is pretty good, except there is bleed through problems with the ground textures. I was wondering if anyone knew of a flatten command I could use to stop the bleed throughing. I tried emailing the author of the scenery but I never got a responce. (It is originaly a FS2002 scenery)The scenery I am talking about is found here in the library. epktv1.0.zip by Tadeusz S Zukowski.
If you really need to create a Flatten for this scenery, I would recommend this free program -FSTFlatten by Steve Greenwood. You can get it here:http://home.earthlink.net/~smgreenwood/welcome.shtmlClick on Resources and then click on the last item in the list which will be displayed. The program is very simply to use and creates a bgl file rather than a Flatten statement.Hope this helps. :(