Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hychewright

EVGA GTX 280 Driver

Hello all, I have the EVGA GTX 280 graphics card and I was wondering what best driver for this card works best with FSX? I have 182.08 for Vista 64 now. I have Intel quad core 9450 OC'ed to 3.2 and 4 GB memory. I noticed that scenery just pops in such as trees, tall buildings, ect. Is this normal for FSX or an adjustment? Any advice will be appreciated.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello all, I have the EVGA GTX 280 graphics card and I was wondering what best driver for this card works best with FSX? I have 182.08 for Vista 64 now. I have Intel quad core 9450 OC'ed to 3.2 and 4 GB memory. I noticed that scenery just pops in such as trees, tall buildings, ect. Is this normal for FSX or an adjustment? Any advice will be appreciated.
Scenery popping is (unfortunately) normal for FSX.Suggest you look up video driver recommendations on the Video Hardware forum wherethese things are an ongoing discussion.

Scenery popping is (unfortunately) normal for FSX.Suggest you look up video driver recommendations on the Video Hardware forum wherethese things are an ongoing discussion.
Thanks Bert for the info, I appreciate that.Lamar