Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

leesteventon

Canaries 2006

I had to uninstall my Project canarias scenery.Since I have downloaded it again from AVSIM, it seems to have downloaded corruptly, twice, and when it gets to the install I get various different messages, all of which say things to the effect that it's not going to work and shuts down the installer. That's after it's unzipped the three packages into the singlw installer.Any ideas or anyone know where I can get a good copy to try?thanksLee

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I had to uninstall my Project canarias scenery.Since I have downloaded it again from AVSIM, it seems to have downloaded corruptly, twice, and when it gets to the install I get various different messages, all of which say things to the effect that it's not going to work and shuts down the installer. That's after it's unzipped the three packages into the singlw installer.Any ideas or anyone know where I can get a good copy to try?thanksLee
Not sure what to advise as I just downloaded all three segments and followed the instructions to the letter and it installed perfectly for me.I downloaded using Internet Explorer - actually downloaded all three files at the same time.I am running XP - The program says nothing about working in Vista if that is what you have.Wish I could offer some tips but since I was not able to duplicate your problem I have nothing to suggest. :(

I'll give it another go then. I'm running XP as well.I must have put it in three or four times previously for one reason or another, now it just won't go.ThanksLee