Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

byork

Airbus News - March 22nd, 2009

Attention FS2Crew Airbus Editions Owners:Just to let you all know, we haven't forget about our Airbus products.We're going to be releasing two updates for Airbus Edition owners in the very near future.One update is for the Airbus A320 Edition (which is no longer available for sale but some of you have it), and one update will be for Airbus Special Edition owners.Both updates correct a few minor outstanding issues we wanted to address. Some new functionality is also offered. As per a user's request, we've added a mode so you can do Circuits/Pattern work (touch and go's).Watch this space for new on when I release both Updates.It should be soon.All the best,

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Update:Both updates are now done.We could use some additional people to test.Please email me if you own the FS2Crew Airbus Special Edition or the original A320 Edition.Email: admin@fs2crew.comThanks,

I just made available the April 2009 version of the Start Center.All Airbus Special Edition owners should install it.It corrects an issue (an issue that somehow snuck in somewhere during a previous Start Center release because we thought we had fixed this one before) that addresses an issue associated with custom joystick and keyboard FS2Crew button assignments not being saved on some of the A332 and A333 models.The April 2009 Start Center is available on the FS2Crew Downloads and Updates page.We could use some more people to help test the next Airbus update. So far so good, but we'd like some more people to help test it out to ensure that no new bugs were introduced.Best,