Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dragonflightdesign

sd2gau28.zip uploaded today

Not a great many changes but sufficient to warrant a new version. GPS flags decoder included (as suggested by Bill) and also a backcourse flags decoder that works on the same principles. Possibly the most interesting bit is changing cursors 'on the fly' (yeuk! - lousy pun).-Dai

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I just finished skimming through the changes/additions. Is it just me, or did someone forget to put the #define(s) for GPS_FLAGS in the fsxgauges_sp2.h file?Or am I just confused? :(

If I said I'd left them out to see if anyone was looking, would you believe me...? - Nope - didn't think so. :( If I said I'd left them out by accident, would you believe me...? - Nope - that doesn't make sense either. :( Well, what if I said that my local leprechauns had been doing edits when I wasn't looking? After all, I do live on Erin's Isle. -Ahhh - so that won't hold water either. B) I think I know what happened. When I updated the FSX Acceleration gauges.h file I quite simply forgot to copy them across and as I haven't done any GPS work since then, I never noticed they were missing. :( So.... for anyone that happens to fall across this thread, please paste in to the fsxgauges_sp2.h file in a place of your choice, the following lines:

//**************************************//Dragonflight Design change//**************************************// defines for GPS_FLAGS#define GPS_FLAG_ACTIVE_FLIGHT_PLAN		BIT1	//bit1 = 0x0002 1 = there is an active flight plan#define GPS_FLAG_ACTIVE_WAY_POINT		  BIT2	//bit2 = 0x0004 1 = there is an active way point#define GPS_FLAG_ARRIVED						   BIT3	//bit3 = 0x0008 1 = last waypoint reached#define GPS_FLAG_DIRECTTO_FLIGHTPLAN	  BIT5	//bit5 = 0x0020 1 = manual direct to flight plan active//**************************************//End change//**************************************

I've just put mine below the// Back course flags for VOR gaugessection. With sincere apologies for that.... Bill: is there any way of pinning this here or a similar post in flightsim.com?-Dai

Thank you.I enjoy and appreciate this ongoing effort. Do you have a Pay Pal donation link anywhere?Jeff