Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

feisty

Airport Chart Viewer Icon

I installed the Airport Chart Viewer program into various panels as required by the instructions with no problem. However I am having a problem with getting the panel icon to work after installation. I used Flight 1 FS Panel Studio to install the icon (CV-Icon.cab) on various panels but cannot get it to open the Airport Chart Viewer program while I am flying. The icon appears but is non-functional Any advice would be helpful since it looks like a good programThanks

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I installed the Airport Chart Viewer program into various panels as required by the instructions with no problem. However I am having a problem with getting the panel icon to work after installation. I used Flight 1 FS Panel Studio to install the icon (CV-Icon.cab) on various panels but cannot get it to open the Airport Chart Viewer program while I am flying. The icon appears but is non-functional Any advice would be helpful since it looks like a good programThanks
Are you sure you have the ident of the ACV window as 105189 the same as the ident called out in the icon file. I have it installed in a lot of planes. If you need help PM me and I'll try to help you. Regards, Bob.<Gauge Name="Chart Viewer" Version="1.0"> <Comment>This gauge opens the "Chart Viewer" Window.</Comment> <Update Frequency="3"/> <Image Name="Icon_CV.bmp" ImageSizes="19,19"/> <Mouse> <Tooltip ID="">Display Chart Viewer Window</Tooltip> <Cursor Type="Hand"/> <Click> 105189 (>K:PANEL_ID_TOGGLE) </Click> </Mouse></Gauge>