Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest stevepow

Will tracker IR work with fs2crew

I just want to know because i want to try it and i know i will have to use the 3d cockpit but i want to make sure that it will work together

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I just want to know because i want to try it and i know i will have to use the 3d cockpit but i want to make sure that it will work together
Hello Steve,I haven't personally tried it, but there's no reason it shouldn't work. All Track IR does is shift your eyepoint around in the VC.Cheers,

Hello Steve,I haven't personally tried it, but there's no reason it shouldn't work. All Track IR does is shift your eyepoint around in the VC.Cheers,
Yea but if your in the 3D cockpit where is the CPAL located?

Yea but if your in the 3D cockpit where is the CPAL located?
Depends on the model.CPAL in the VC is located either between the Start Switches on the Overhead or on the Captain's Main Panel.Best,

Hi Steve (and Bryan)It works fine for me.Rgds,BrunoPS : Sometimes, its easier to lock temporarily track IR so I have programmed that function directly on my joystick.