Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mendota

Mockuments

Guest Mendota

I am enjoying the challenge of FS2Crew for my Airbus. I love the greater interaction and ambiance. Maybe soon I will graduate to pushback.Right now I am thinking about the paperwork. I am trying to correlate the fuel bill with the fuel planner, which are a little different. Also, relative to a previous post, said paperwork remains in KG no matter what... I am assuming that's just the way it is, but if it should be showing pounds instead if everything is set to pounds everywhere else, then I, too, have that issue.There are other documents like a flight plan, that I really can't read. I am assuming this is a mockument that represents a stage in preparation, not any particular flight information.I would be curious to see a description of how the fuel document gets filled out from the results of a particular screen from the Wilco configurator fuel planner with a specific fuel load. The flight from KSFO to KLAX is 312 miles, for instance. I run my A320 through the fuel planner and get a certain amount broken down into various (frighteningly small) parts. The FS2Crew document does the same, only has some different terms.Anyone willing to give a brief walk-through of using the two together (fuel planner and FS2Crew preflight documents)?

Hi,FS2Crew is first and foremost a crew simulation.We're not a dispatch program.Those are whole other programs, and there are some really good ones out there if you look around.Maybe one like this:http://www.blushingsheep.com/So the paperwork you can get in FS2Crew is often more for effect than anything else. In order to get totally accurate paperwork, we'd need, as mentioned, to create a totally separate dispatch planner program where you enter routes, winds, and a million other variables.But that's another 20 Euros right there.Cheers,