Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mower

4.3 keeps saying "fly heading"

Guest Mower

Started recently.The last change I had made was installing FSBuild.Also running PMDG MD-11Active Sky AdvancedReal En ExtremeTraffic XGEXUTXThanx.

Started recently.The last change I had made was installing FSBuild.Also running PMDG MD-11Active Sky AdvancedReal En ExtremeTraffic XGEXUTXThanx.
it worked with plans prior to fsbuild, and new plans with fsbuild are causing issues?i think i remember that fsbuild doubled the first checkpoint in the .pln - that may be the cause of the problem.send me a .pln and i'll look at itwhy not create a .log, instructions pinned to the top of the forum. be sure to click debug before loading the .plnthen duplicate the problem and send me the .logjd

Guest Mower

Wilco, thanx, top notch support, as always.

Active Sky 6.5 doubles the checkpoint name and another field in each line of the .pln file if the option about Automatic .Pln Convert To FS9 is checked. If ASA has the same option turn it off. If this option is checked it will modify a .pln file (incorrectly I believe) when you load it into ASA for processing and producing your ASA navlog. You don't need the conversion when you export FS9 .pln files from FSB. I use FSBuild 2.3.7.2. I know it did this with FSB exported .pln files, not sure of other planners.