Sign in to follow this  
Guest dp

FS2Crew Crash to Desktop when clicking on clock

Guest dp

Well, did the tutorial yesterday and all went fine.Today, changed to my home airport to do a "real" flight, and as soon as I click on the clock, the captain says "Off ATC to do the PA", and it crashes.I have searched the forums and followed through all the suggestions

• Reinstall of LD767
  • FS2crew
  • FS2crewSP1.3
  • done a save from LD767 Config Manager
  • Restored the gauge dll from FS2Crew Start Center

And it's still crashing....Any ideas ? Anything else I can try ?Thanksdp

Well, did the tutorial yesterday and all went fine.Today, changed to my home airport to do a "real" flight, and as soon as I click on the clock, the captain says "Off ATC to do the PA", and it crashes.I have searched the forums and followed through all the suggestions
  • Reinstall of LD767
  • FS2crew
  • FS2crewSP1.3
  • done a save from LD767 Config Manager
  • Restored the gauge dll from FS2Crew Start Center

And it's still crashing....Any ideas ? Anything else I can try ?Thanksdp

Hi,First: If you don't want to hear "I'm off ATC for the PA" when you start the simulation, ensure the MIC selector on the PA is set to VHF1 or 2. Make sure it's not on PA.For your CTD:It's tough to say because the tutorial flight worked for you.Other things to try:1. Don't use saved situation files (if you do use them, ensure all FS2Crew panels are closed when you save).2. Ensure the 767 loads by default in the 2D cockpit.3. Try a different airport.4. Use Event Viewer to get more details on the crash.Try using Event Viewer and let me know what it says.Also, make sure you open the Clock Panel before you attempt to open any other panels.