Sign in to follow this  
Guest lildannyellis

Aircraft stuck in pitch-up position

Guest lildannyellis

Hey everyone. Got a small problem with all my planes, no matter what, immediatly after take off stick in a pitch up posistionnormally to recover i have to disengage the num lock and hold down 7/1 to get the vertical stabalisers to reposition.Im not over pulling the joy stick back, i move it back ever so slightly for a smooth take off... its only just started to happen, to every plane i fly on fsx. I thought it was my ms sidewinder so I purchased a new one, and the problem persists.It even happens when the auto-pilot is engaged. It happens to FSX default aircraft and payware/freeware.Is there some setting that I am unaware of that should be re-enabled?Thanks all. Danny

In your post, you do not mention recalibrating your joystick. Have you checked the calibration?

Art

Guest lildannyellis
In your post, you do not mention recalibrating your joystick. Have you checked the calibration?
Sorry yeah I've done all that. The problem persist's even when the plane is on auto pilot. Even at low ascent rates of 1000 ft p.m.

Sorry yeah I've done all that. The problem persist's even when the plane is on auto pilot. Even at low ascent rates of 1000 ft p.m.
What happens to your elevator trim setting? Check the C172 which has a nice big trim indicator.Do you possibly have a startup flight saved with trim way in the nose-up position?

Bert