Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest CX355

Observation

I hesitate to even point this out as it seems silly, but w/ about 100 hours now w/ the MD-11, which by the way I am sold 100 percent on, I only have one complaint if you can call it that. I wish the click spot on the overhead light panel 2D, was on the right instead of the left. It is unatural w/ mouse to have everything on the right for the most part w/ little movement of the mouse for other panels, and this one on the far left. Now I know the lefties out there love it and wish everything were on the left but we have not gotten to that point w/ regards to click spots. :( There, I said it. It is just a minor issue but I seem to have to always remind myself mentally to move the mouse to the left........Great job on the acrft, I have not flown anything else since getting the wheels off the ground for the first time.....No one else nn to chime in on this unless you want to say "me too" VincentCurrently at FL330 PHKO to KSJC MD-11F

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

... I wish the click spot on the overhead light panel 2D, was on the right instead of the left...
Vincent,I was thinking exactly the same thing. Other than that: one of the finest aircraft simulations I've ever seen.Eric (EHGG)

Taking about click spots, it sure is hard to use the autopilot in the VC. RealAir has a great solution with their FSX SF260 in that you can click a rotary knob with left mouse button, hold the button down and drag the mouse up or down to rotate the knob. Right mouse button would rotate the inner knob for those rotaries with inner/outer dials. Dead simple, and no matter how much the VC is bouncing around you can very quickly and accurately rotate knobs.Maybe upcoming PMDG products could use a similar technique. I hope the devs give the SF260 a try to see what a great feature it is!