Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

turnandbank

Modifying Landclass in X-plane

Well I might as well be first to try to get this forum going. Again I'm real new to X-plane (see my post in the above thread), however really enjoying the look and potential it has to offer. Already have the excellent Inside Passage Scenery which covers some of my home territory as well as having downloaded many freeware airports etc. already. One problem is landclass, especially when flying in areas in which I am familiar. In MSFS this is of course also a problem, however it is easily fixed with addons and I was able to tweak it myself as well. Are there any programs, utilities, or tutorials that would help me to modify the landclass in X-plane without going to orthophoto scenery which can be done with PhotosceneryX. Any help or advice is appreciated.RegardsMartin

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Well I might as well be first to try to get this forum going. Again I'm real new to X-plane (see my post in the above thread), however really enjoying the look and potential it has to offer. Already have the excellent Inside Passage Scenery which covers some of my home territory as well as having downloaded many freeware airports etc. already. One problem is landclass, especially when flying in areas in which I am familiar. In MSFS this is of course also a problem, however it is easily fixed with addons and I was able to tweak it myself as well. Are there any programs, utilities, or tutorials that would help me to modify the landclass in X-plane without going to orthophoto scenery which can be done with PhotosceneryX. Any help or advice is appreciated.RegardsMartin
Good question! I think the autogen looks very real in xplane-but the placement needs a lot of work. It would be nice to know how.