Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest HUMPERS

changing colour of text

Sorry, just come back after a long break from using radar contact. I have been trying to change the font colour from red as its hard to read. I know how to change the adventure text box by right clicking but this FSUIP box stays obstinately red. I think that i am right in thinking you do not use the adv. display box (yes?) so how do i get to change this FSUIP box. I tried looking at the FSUIP dll file with notebook but can't see any mention of font colour (sorry my American friends for my English spelling). I'm sure the solution is staring me in the face but i just can't see it. Cheers Rod

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Sorry, just come back after a long break from using radar contact. I have been trying to change the font colour from red as its hard to read. I know how to change the adventure text box by right clicking but this FSUIP box stays obstinately red. I think that i am right in thinking you do not use the adv. display box (yes?) so how do i get to change this FSUIP box. I tried looking at the FSUIP dll file with notebook but can't see any mention of font colour (sorry my American friends for my English spelling). I'm sure the solution is staring me in the face but i just can't see it. Cheers Rod
in the fsuipc.ini filechangeWhiteMessages=NotoWhiteMessages=Yesi think that will work. i think your choices are red and white.jd

. . . also, be sure you are using the latest FSUIPC. See the thread at the top of the forum for links. The separate advdisplay.dll window strip is no longer used. Rename in your modules folder to advdisplay.dxx and then start FS, load a flight, bring up the menu bar and click on modules, click on FSUIPC. In the first tab (general) of FSUIPC make sure Multiline is checked.

in the fsuipc.ini filechangeWhiteMessages=NotoWhiteMessages=Yesi think that will work. i think your choices are red and white.jd
Thankyou/ Rod