Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr. Midnight

two questions

1. when flying to a destination and im coming up on approach and they tell me to tune to a freq. and i acknolege, they will continue to ask for me to respond to there freq and when i do they still come back and say to respond.at that point i do not know what to do, and in most cases it is to late for me to try and salvage the flight other than landing on my own.is that just a fluke in software.2. im running 4.3 is there a later version or update , perhaps the problem is i need to update .Thanks...................Robert

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

1. when flying to a destination and im coming up on approach and they tell me to tune to a freq. and i acknolege, they will continue to ask for me to respond to there freq and when i do they still come back and say to respond.at that point i do not know what to do, and in most cases it is to late for me to try and salvage the flight other than landing on my own.is that just a fluke in software.2. im running 4.3 is there a later version or update , perhaps the problem is i need to update .Thanks...................Robert
2) 4.3 is the the latest1) not sure. over the last 3 years, i haven't seen many flukes. make a .log, duplicate the problem, and send me the .logjd

All airports or specific. Do you have autotune set in the RC options? Are you using "ack" or "ack and contact"? There are timing limitations on how long you wait to respond. I know approach is a busy time.Otherwise as jd stated a log would provide him with what's (not) happening.