Sign in to follow this  
NoahBryant

ATS wont disengage

Im so frustrated please help...Since downloading and installing the new MD11 patch, I cannot get the ATS to disengage at all... I have never had any problems up until the new patch.I normally fly on autopilot as normal, then when I am abut 1000 feet AGL I will disconnect auto flight and auto thrust and land manually.No matter what I do ATS will not disengage. I try using the keyboard command that I have assigned, I try pushing the button on the throttles in the VC as well as the 2D throttle panel and it does nothing. I keep flying over the runway over and over and over. I've done maybe 6 flights and this is always the same result, the only way I can get it to disengage is to let the plane touch down and it disengages automatically. any ideasnoah b
I have same problem here since I purchased this MD-11 and since day 1 flying over runway :( For autopilot I use Z but nothing works for ATSMy computer is clean dedicated for FSX only I can

Well I figured out the problem... I decided to re-map the keys in the PMDG menu.I saw that the PMDG Key Mapper did not show a <shift>so when i set the command to <ctrl>+<shift>+<key> it would only display <ctrl>+<key>so I reset it using <ctrl>+<shift>+<numpad del> and this will correctly disengage the ATS, even though, according to the key mapper, the key command should be <ctrl>+<num pad del>Not sure if it that makes sense to you guys...Thanks for the helpNoah

Noah Bryant