Sign in to follow this  
crvm

Buying a 737 from DreamFleet

Guest DrunkPilot11

Yes or No for what do you think I should do?

With a name like that, I think you might be a danger at the controls of an airliner.. :-haloApart from that, any purchase from dreamfleet is worth the money..Pls note that the 737 has a fully functional FMC and you'll be spending a lot of time just learning how to program the darn thing.. lots of fun if you are up for it..

Bert

Guest ha5mvo

I would have said yes,to date it is IMO the best rendition of the 374 (at least as far as the cockpit is concerned - I don'y really care about the exterior model);BUT if I were you, I would have waited until the release of the 737NG which looks very very promising.still, if you feel impatient...the DF737 is currently one of the best addons available.hope that wasn't too confusing :)//Mike

Guest Macs

Umm..."Fully Functional FMC"? Not really,I used to think the DF743 was the "bee's knee's" but having really started using PIC767 and seen what PMDG are enabling their 737NG-My opinion has turned a U turn. The 734 from DF is nice,but there are simply too many dummy switches,the FMC isnt quite there and the VNAV is simply disgusting.It does have great handling characteristics-Praise given where praise due ;)My opinion? Wait for the 737NG from precision manuals which is just entering Beta Testing(www.precisionmanuals.com)My 2 centsRegardsJohnhttp://www.bavirtual.co.uk 650Hours ;)P 2.53 GHZ512 RAMWINXPGFORCE 4 128MB Ti4600http://vatsim.pilotmedia.fi/statusindicato...tor=OD1&a=a.jpg

Guest IanP

I'd say yes. Unlimited repaints (if it ain't there, do it yourself! :-hah) and it is by far the best 737 Classic out there. I wasn't too impressed with the panel screenshots of the upcoming PMDG bird, they looked far too "flat", while Dreamfleet's certainly carry the character of the original.The FMC does all 99% of users are ever going to want it to and the whole package has enough bells and whistles to keep almost anyone happy. Remember it is an updated FS2000 aircraft, however, and isn't a GMax/FSDS2 model with reflections, opening doors and all the new toys. IMO it doesn't really suffer for lack of these, though.You can do far worse!Ian P.:-halo

Well I did not see that he was asking for us to compare any to it, just if he should buy it. It has good and bad points but in general it's worth your money. [h5]Best Wishes,Randy J. SmithSan Jose Ca[/h5][h3]" A little learning is a dangerous thing"[/h3] [h5]AMD XP 2200 |MUNCHKIN 512 DDR RAM |ECS[/b ][i] K7S5A MB[/i] |GF3 64 MEG @ 215/545|WIN XP PRO |MITSUBISHI DIAMOND PLUS 91 19"[/h5]