Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dougal

Question

Can anyone tell me.... Does Air Canada fly any 744s? If so, is there a repaint anywhere of the scheme in pale blue?Thanks

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Can anyone tell me.... Does Air Canada fly any 744s? If so, is there a repaint anywhere of the scheme in pale blue?Thanks
Not anymore, used to fly 747's I donno if they where 400's though. Pale Blue? what, why?

Not anymore, used to fly 747's I donno if they where 400's though. Pale Blue? what, why?
The old old colors were red,the newer colors were kinda dark green tail. I believe AC went into receivership and was reborn,but by that time werenot using 747's anymore.The new colors for example used on airbuses and 777 is closer to a pale green.Looks like AC is close to going into receivership again unfortunately.Ron :(

I actually thought their large airliners are now A340 aircraft, though I don't know from the top of my head what version, probably -300. I'd say find a wiki article on it, or go to www.airfleets.com. That site has loads of info on airlines and the airplanes they use.