Sign in to follow this  
loop_n_roll

Going to Oshkosh

A friend invited me to go with him to Oskosh this year so I thought I'd download the detailed scenery for AirVenture 2008. I think I followed all the directions and installed the files properly but I still get only the default scenery when I load it up. Any thought on this? Here's a snapshot of my Add On Scenery folder.

AMD 3800X, Gigabyte Radeon 5700XT, AS Rock X570 Phantom Gaming 4, 32mb 3600 ram

Did you add it to your scenery library?See you there this year ;)

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

Kiwikat,Thanks for the reply. Yes I added it through the scenery library. I'm going to put it in a separate forlder and then try repositioning it in the stack to see if that helps. Also, do I need anything more than SP1 and SP2 to make this a go?I'll look for you at Oshkosh. I'll be the one in Bermuda shorts and a baseball cap. :(

AMD 3800X, Gigabyte Radeon 5700XT, AS Rock X570 Phantom Gaming 4, 32mb 3600 ram

Something doesn't look right on your screenshot.With the folder PHX2007_LR highlighted the scenery area title should have changed to that name.Did you or the program installer create a folder under PHX2007_LR named scenery and place the *.BGL files there?Also if the program came with any textures it should have a folder named texture under PHX2007_LR with the texture files in it.Mike