Sign in to follow this  
VTBDflyer

Trouble with F/O and Capt voices

Hi all,I've just purchased this a week ago and I love it. :) But I've run into some difficulty...When the F/O calls the HF centre, he always says "Thai 12." He never says the actual flight number that I've imputed into the start centre or the FP page. Liewise, the Capt also says "Thai 12" during his radio transmissions and other voice things. Its not a big problem, but just kind of boring if he always says "Thai 12."Thanks muchAlex Langer

Hi all,I've just purchased this a week ago and I love it. :) But I've run into some difficulty...When the F/O calls the HF centre, he always says "Thai 12." He never says the actual flight number that I've imputed into the start centre or the FP page. Liewise, the Capt also says "Thai 12" during his radio transmissions and other voice things. Its not a big problem, but just kind of boring if he always says "Thai 12."Thanks muchAlex Langer
Hello Alex,Glad to hear you like it!The read-back flight # is generic. However, in later versions of FS2Crew (the Airbus), we devised a way to read back the actual flight # as inputted on the MS ATC screen.All the best,