Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jim Padgett

panel problem

I have an issue where the top of the left side of the panel ends there is a black section instead of the sky. I don't remember having this issue before I started mucking around.. but if you know how to fix it I would appreciate it.It looks like a long v rotated to the left where there is a black section instead of the sky or forward window display.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I have an issue where the top of the left side of the panel ends there is a black section instead of the sky. I don't remember having this issue before I started mucking around.. but if you know how to fix it I would appreciate it.It looks like a long v rotated to the left where there is a black section instead of the sky or forward window display.
Try grabbing the bottom of the "sky" with your mouse, and drag it down. If this fixes it, you can change the Size_Y settingin the panel.cfg file to a bigger number.Example:[Default View]X=0Y=0SIZE_X=8191SIZE_Y=4100

This only happens when not flying in daytime.If I set time to day it works fine.. if I set to dawn I get the shortened view window and can't resize it to fill the blank spot.. I'm baffled here....