Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest stevepye

removal of gary summons static aircraft UK 2000

Guest stevepye

Hi, can anyone advise me of the easy way to remove gary summons static aircraft? I have used the uk2000 setup programme, but they just come back. Is it the bgl in uk2000 scenery files that I need to remove, the ones with stat in the lines. Is it better to just rename them, or place them in another folder?many thanks

Hi, can anyone advise me of the easy way to remove gary summons static aircraft? I have used the uk2000 setup programme, but they just come back. Is it the bgl in uk2000 scenery files that I need to remove, the ones with stat in the lines. Is it better to just rename them, or place them in another folder?many thanks
I don't have that scenery but your are probably correct in your guess about the bgls with stat in the names.You can either rename them - change the bgl extension to something like bgl.orig - or create a new folder and name it something like "removed" and place the bgls in there.In either case it will be easy to restore them if you need to.Good luck.

Guest stevepye
I don't have that scenery but your are probably correct in your guess about the bgls with stat in the names.You can either rename them - change the bgl extension to something like bgl.orig - or create a new folder and name it something like "removed" and place the bgls in there.In either case it will be easy to restore them if you need to.Good luck.
Thanks, that is what I will do.regards

Your best bet is to post your question on the UK2000 forums.The guys there are very helpful.