Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bob Familton

Easy Gauge or Scalemaker Updates?

Are there any updates to Scalemaker Version 1.0.0.0 by Scott McMillen or Easy Gauge by Bluesky Software Development? I have both and tried to contact Scott and Bluesky but the addresses are no longer valid. They are both good programs for creating scales and gauges but are somewhat obsolete. If anyone has any knowledge of these programs I'd sure like to know. Thanks, regards, Bob.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Are there any updates to Scalemaker Version 1.0.0.0 by Scott McMillen or Easy Gauge by Bluesky Software Development? I have both and tried to contact Scott and Bluesky but the addresses are no longer valid. They are both good programs for creating scales and gauges but are somewhat obsolete. If anyone has any knowledge of these programs I'd sure like to know. Thanks, regards, Bob.
Although I've already given answer in two other forums, for the possible benefit of those who don't "visit the neighbors..."EasyGauge went bellyup several years ago.Scalemaker has never had any update, and Scott seems to have left for other pastures.

Although I've already given answer in two other forums, for the possible benefit of those who don't "visit the neighbors..."EasyGauge went bellyup several years ago.Scalemaker has never had any update, and Scott seems to have left for other pastures.
Hi Bill. Thanks. I appreciate the help, here and on all the "neighbor sites" too. I guess Scott has left for good. I like Scalemaker and use it a lot. Best regards, Bob.