Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest erti

problem fs2crew and hardware add-on

Guest erti

hello everybodyI have this problemI'm using my level-d fs2crew with the mcp of vr insight and fms of opencokpiteverything always was okbut after i have re-installed fs2crew a strange probblem happenalways at the same time (a coupple of minute after my copilot give me the "v-speed paper") a part of my mcp and the fms does not work anymorethe strange thing is that really this happen always at the same momentI did a lot of test and this happen only with fs2crewany sugestion?thank a lot Giacomo

hello everybodyI have this problemI'm using my level-d fs2crew with the mcp of vr insight and fms of opencokpiteverything always was okbut after i have re-installed fs2crew a strange probblem happenalways at the same time (a coupple of minute after my copilot give me the "v-speed paper") a part of my mcp and the fms does not work anymorethe strange thing is that really this happen always at the same momentI did a lot of test and this happen only with fs2crewany sugestion?thank a lot Giacomo
Hi Giacomo,This is a shot in the dark, but try manually re-installing the latest version of the Level-D 767 DLL used by FS2Crew and your hardware to talk to the 767. Download the SDK from the 767 website for the file.Also re-install any of your hardware drivers.I've never heard of that problem before, so that's my best shot.Cheers,