Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

soldano

Lost texts

Dont know why, but all the bottom display texts (brakes, simulation paused, slew, etc) are no more present.-What can I do to recover them ?Thanks

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Dont know why, but all the bottom display texts (brakes, simulation paused, slew, etc) are no more present.-What can I do to recover them ?Thanks
Check your fsx.cfg for this entry:[Main]HideInfoText=1If you have it set to 1, set it to 0 or delete the line to see the text again.If it is already set to 0, i don't know what can be causing the problem.Cheers

Check your fsx.cfg for this entry:[Main]HideInfoText=1If you have it set to 1, set it to 0 or delete the line to see the text again.If it is already set to 0, i don't know what can be causing the problem.Cheers
ThanksI dont have such entry in FSX.CFG, and I never had it as I checked in the backups I have.-I only found the following entries: HideMenuNormal=1 and HideMenuFullscreen=1.-Changed to 0 the first one, but no way.-I noticed that in full screen, the texts are still visible, so my provisional solution if I want to fly in window mode, as I normally do, is to hide automatically the task bar.-