Sign in to follow this  
Guest VinceN

Anyone up for some fun flying?

Guest VinceN

Hey guys,I was wondering if anyone was up for some fun flying? Maybe doing some formation flying and the like i've kinda been toying with the idea of getting like a Flight Demo team together or something and thought this might be a good chance to hang out with some folks again.I'd be willing to set up a Teamspeak account or we could use skype. Any thoughts?

Guest jtwillia

Hi Vince,One reason its pretty quiet here is that many of the "usual suspects" are currently participating as individuals in the Sim Outhouse "Evita" event flying propliners to Buenos Aires. That will be continuing until sometime in mid July.http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/forumdisplay.php?f=6Glad your flightsim computer is back in action.

Hi Vince,If you have any interest in such an event, I would highly recommend it. "The Planners" have done a tremendous amount of work for us... example routes, spreadsheets / .pdf's full of info... I didn't get my first flight accomplished until just a bit ago. Also some of us have been on Buzz's Teamspeak for this. Hopefully see you (and our other teammates) there. Rob

VinceGood to hear from you. Some formation flying could be fun.Currently I am flying a DC-6B to Argentina. Usually get on in the evenings. My FS Host server and teamspeak are currently active so feel free utilize them. PM Me if you need the info.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object> &">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object> &" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

KBJC 

AMD 3900 / RTX 2060 Pro

My FS Host server and teamspeak are currently active so feel free utilize them. PM Me if you need the info.
Hey buzz. I've not been able to get on the FS Host server all week. I can connect to hamachi and can see it listed but FS Host won't connect. I also can't see the web status page. Bry has had the same problemTeamspeak has been no problem, i've been on with Rob and Bry today

Harv.png?dl=1

Hi guysMaybe you'll see me around in a couple of days.SAS DC-6B is installed and I'll begin training in a day or two!!BRGDSSven

My server is back up. For some reason when the power restored recently, the FS Host did not start. Flying the DC-6B takes some effort. I recommend reading the Calclassic propliner tutorial Propliner TutorialCheers!

KBJC 

AMD 3900 / RTX 2060 Pro

I am around. Like the Real Air SF-260 for formation practice.

KBJC 

AMD 3900 / RTX 2060 Pro

My server is back up. For some reason when the power restored recently, the FS Host did not start. Cheers!
Some time ago I found a file that did auto-restarts of FS Host and passed it to Dave for his server. I don't have the link anymore but you can ask him over at the OuthouseRob

"To some the sky is the limit. To others it is home" anon.

Member | Executive Committee

Microsoft Flight Simulator Around-the-World Race

Some time ago I found a file that did auto-restarts of FS Host and passed it to Dave for his server. I don't have the link anymore but you can ask him over at the OuthouseRob
I never used it.My Bios is set to auto start.The PC is set to auto log on then LOCKAll of the instances of FS Host that I run are in the Windows start up menu FS Host can not run as a service so you must log on when it restarts. Check the FS Host forums. This thread contains two programs that can run FS Host as a service. http://www.chocolatesoftware.com/forum/index.php?topic=87.0

There are 10 kinds of people; those who understand binary, and those who don't.

I Autostoart in BIOS upon restoration of power and have FSHost in startup items. If anyone wants to get on, all that I ask is post links to your duennas so I can see where you have been.

KBJC 

AMD 3900 / RTX 2060 Pro