Sign in to follow this  
Guest odog

New FSsky.... Schwing!

Guest odog

Thank you Chris...I just love what this adds to my FS world... http://forums.avsim.com/user_files/13049.jpgOne problem...I cant figure out which cloud pack I like most :-)anyone have a "favorite"?nice work buddy, Hope you can improve the next version as well as you have this version of FS.joe

I agree! This is the best cloud utility that I have ever seen. In conjunction with my weather maker I have never experienced such beauty in FS. I could not choose a favorite, because they all have their place.Kudos...

Guest ba747heavy

Here here! Chris has done a wonderful job with this addon!

agreed ..fantastic program.also excellent help if ever you need it..for me chris and his FsSkyworld program are The best addon/designer for FS2002/Fs2004.cant see me using Fs2004 without FSW's FsSkyworldSE.big thanks to Chris ..... best wishes steve

Beautiful job! Is there a tutorial or instructions on how to use it for us dummies?Do I just install 1 pack each time I start fs?Thanks,Ron

Bring back Chief Illiniwek!University of Illinois.

Thanks,I'll do that.I just got into it.When I tried earlier I got a "could not load graphics "something error message.I just now clicked thru it and now I will read it.Clouds etc are great thanks,Ron

Guest RiddlePilot

Nice clouds, I agree. But forget them for a second, I want that 195. I've loved those things since I heard one purr and sat in the left seat of one at our local fly-in one year. I was offered a ride, but I couldn't because of my obligations to 'ground control' duty for the event.

I installed the cumulus pack and went to advanced weather.Now,are your clouds installed in the selection replacing the fs default ones?I don't see your instruction#4"add new clouds layer."Except the 3rd button which I used,setting the layer levels.Is there a way I can run fs and test to see if I have done this correctly?Thanks from a slow learner.Ron

Guest odog

Im going to Oshkosh next month for the Seaplane Fly In. Hope I can get close to one too! We are sending out betas to a Cessna195 flying club, so their pilots can provide usable feedback to tweak the airfiles. Painting is underway, but this is the slow time of year for design. Everyones busy, so it all takes longer than usual. Plus, a custom panel is being designed by... hmmmm, well... I'll let him break the news. We're looking forward to sharing this classic with you all. Before CoF hopefully...joethese pics are old, and the paint job is mine...(you can see why im the gmax guy)http://forums.avsim.com/user_files/13229.jpghttp://forums.avsim.com/user_files/13231.jpg