Sign in to follow this  
Guest ASTUPIDCOUNTRYCALLEDNVCJEB

these planes for fsx

hello please helpive been looking for these aircraft for fsx for months (these must be for fsx)el al israeli airlines 767arkia israeli airlines atr-500bangkok airways a320spring airlines a320armavia a320 german wings a319 please help me im begging for help im sick of searching ive searched for 5 months please find them or create them please :( :( i'd appreciate the help so much and thank you the people that will help thank you for listening

german wings a319 Linkel al israeli airlines 7674th down. el_al763.zip Linkbangkok airways a320Linkspring airlines a320LinkTHANK YOU SO VERY MUCH now you are an exellent helper do you always help like that i want to add you as a freind :( Enjoy!
radar manusa can i help you in other ways cause i know alot of places with downloads and sorry for the inturaption but the bankok and spring and el al dont work :(

and sorry but does anyone have these aircraft ive been looking for them also (these are also must be for fsx and freeware) busan airways (anyplane)insell air intl (anyplane) united eagle airways a320 air macau a320 aigel azur airways(anyplane) and thanks for helping however helps me i will help them aswell because i know lots of file sections in different sites

sorry forgot 3 more: air asia (any plane)value air (any plane)tiger air (any plane)

sorry forgot 3 more: air asia (any plane)value air (any plane)tiger air (any plane)
Dear Mr. or Mrs. Unknown Name,That sure is quite a bit of information you have asked for, I counted 14 repaints. The file library was down for quite a while but is back up and running now. Like everyone else here at Avsim, we took the time how to learn how to search for the aircraft we most desired.I will give you a hint: To do a search in the file library go to the drop-down menu and select FSX-Repaints. It is most easy to type the maker of the aircraft, for example, if I was looking for an El Al Israeli airlines and I had the Level D 767 I would type in Level D 767... see what you get!Also, try going to the publisher's forum of the aircraft that you have installed and ask where you could find repaints. Level D, PMDG, Wilco all have repaints on thier sites.Surely you cannot expect to supply a shopping list and have someone do the work for you, do you? It is fun to search for repaints, give it a try.Best regards,Robert

\Robert Hamlich/

german wings a319 Linkel al israeli airlines 7674th down. el_al763.zip Linkbangkok airways a320Linkspring airlines a320LinkEnjoy!
El Al works, just join and sign in, Limited Free Access.Spring worked for me.Bangkok is pay.As maxam88 said, with Avsim now up and running with patience you can find it if it's there.As they say, Goggle (Bing) is your friend. Use the search engines with simple words, keep the description short.Good luck with it.

Im so sorry,but i dont have the LD 767 or the airbus packs all i just need these aircraft and is there a wish list or something on this web site?because i really want to put all of these aircraft because it will improve this librarythanks for the help but im still searching all though its past 5 monthsand i tryed 3 times putting the spring airlines do you know how to install the spring airlines correctly??cheers, Ishai

Guest belga1

Hello,Extract of th readme (Spring)

Support: This model has been tested to be used with Microsoft Flight Simulator

hh it never works !!ill try the readme thin dough

It doesnt work :(

It doesnt work :(
Ishai - You have to provide more information for someone to help. 1 - First off, what sim are you flying... FSX or FS9 (FS2004)? 2 - In order for repaints to work you have to have the base model, do you have a base model installed?Let me know and I will try to walk you through the process of installing the repaint.Regards,Robert

\Robert Hamlich/

Well, the spring airlines is not a repaint and i know how to install repaints and i have fsx.The problem is that when i try to install the aircraft by unzipping and copying and pasting into my simobject/airplanes folder it wont work ive even tryed on addit! PRO for fsx,could it be that i need a project airbus model or IFDG model and repaint the aircraft?????regards, Ishai thanks rob.

Well, the spring airlines is not a repaint and i know how to install repaints and i have fsx.The problem is that when i try to install the aircraft by unzipping and copying and pasting into my simobject/airplanes folder it wont work ive even tryed on addit! PRO for fsx,could it be that i need a project airbus model or IFDG model and repaint the aircraft?????regards, Ishai thanks rob.
Hi Ishai - Reply with the exact file name that you have downloaded and I will download it myself and tell you what to do. They should have included a readme so I will have a look at it.Robert

\Robert Hamlich/

hey rob ive tryed once again and it doesnt work its getting on my nerves, other a320's and a319's that i download DONT WORK ASWELL! maybe i need to clock the spring airlines with you and then i might be able to download the rest file name:(ill just give you the link): http://www.fsimzone.com/new/downloadview-d..._Airlines..htmlishai