Sign in to follow this  
Guest ASTUPIDCOUNTRYCALLEDNVCJEB

these planes for fsx

hey rob ive tryed once again and it doesnt work its getting on my nerves, other a320's and a319's that i download DONT WORK ASWELL! maybe i need to clock the spring airlines with you and then i might be able to download the rest file name:(ill just give you the link): http://www.fsimzone.com/new/downloadview-d..._Airlines..htmlishai
Hi Ishai - Every download should have a "readme" document and it contains important info on how to install etc, you should read the info provided. Having read it I saw that this is a model for FS2004, but it still may work in FSX. I assume that you have the default Airbus A321 still installed in FSX as you will need the panel and sound.For each aircraft to work properly in FSX they need the following folders:model (written\coded by the deveolper for aircraft to function properly)panel (will contain panel textures or will be aliased to another aircraft)sound (will contain sound files in .wav format or will be aliased to another aircraft)texture (contains all interior and exterior textures)Aircraft.cfg (contains vital information to bring everything in the folders to make the aircraft flyable in FSX).air file (more code written by the developer)If they do not have all the folders then it is most probably a repaint only.Here is what to do:Create a folder named PA320 in your Simobjects\Airplanes folderCreate a folder on your desktop named "unzipped" then unzip the contents of the "a32pacqh.zip" download into that folder.Unzip the contents of the "Effects" folder into Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Effects folder from the unzipped folder. Open the "A320-200 Spring Airlines" folder, copy and paste everyting except the Effects folder into the PA320 folder that you created in the Simobjects\Airplanes folder.Open the Panel folder in the PA320 and delete the text then add the following 2 lines:[fltsim]alias=Airbus_A321\panelThe panel included in the .cfg is for the default Boieng 737 Panel which is not included in FSX, so now you will have a panel to fly with.Open the Sound folder in the PA320 and delete the text then add the following 2 lines:[fltsim]alias=Airbus_A321\soundNow you will have sound.I think that is it. You have learned how to add and aircraft and edit the sound and panel configs. Go back to your unzipped folder on your desktop and delete the contents so it will be ready for your next download.If you would like to fly a decent payware aircraft I suggest the Wilco Volume 1 which includes the A318, 319, 320 and 321. For really nice freeware aircraft have a look at IFDG http://www.ifdg.net/moderndl.php and Project Opensky http://www.projectopensky.com/downloads-index.php Airbus A330 and A340 are the only ones available.I am pretty sure that the IFDG models will work in FSX although they were created for FS2004, you will have to see. The Project Opensky require a little more work to download and install but I understand they are worth it.Regards,Robert

\Robert Hamlich/

THANK YOU SOOOOO VERY MUCHEVERY AIRCRAft WORKS!!!!!!!!!EVEN FS2004 AND FS2002 AND FS2000 AND FS98 WORK!!! I M SOOOOOO HAPPPYYYYYYthanks rob, :(

THANK YOU SOOOOO VERY MUCHEVERY AIRCRAft WORKS!!!!!!!!!EVEN FS2004 AND FS2002 AND FS2000 AND FS98 WORK!!! I M SOOOOOO HAPPPYYYYYYthanks rob, :(
You are very welcome. Enjoy the sim.Best regards,Robert

\Robert Hamlich/

can i do something for you in return?? or tell you how to install aircraft from fs2004 or fs2002 just tell me an aircraft that you desire and ill let you thruw it (from any simultor after then fs98)

can i do something for you in return?? or tell you how to install aircraft from fs2004 or fs2002 just tell me an aircraft that you desire and ill let you thruw it (from any simultor after then fs98)
No thanks, my gift is that you learned how to install aircraft... now go flying and have some fun.Robert

\Robert Hamlich/

Yes I know but rob, AT this minute im figuring out really cool stuff for example; I even know how to install the world of ai packages to make them flyable to fsx, i use WOAI and i have lots of those packages, so i thought about your teaching and said,well theres no sound or panel so i put 2 new folders called panel and sound, installed my custom panels and sounds and there i have the a340-300 super pack with air china birgin aitlantic cathay pacific every airline that operayes and a340 from WOAI so please i want to help you in some way for thanking you look i told you about the ai aircraft. You do the same in fs2004 fs2002 ect, yes there is a sound and panel folder but all what you have to do is just paste costum not the aliased/a321 or something like that costum( wave files for sounds and ect) then paste it in the simobjects,planes folder if theres anything wrong with the installation of ai crafts tell me about it, Ishai :(

Yes I know but rob, AT this minute im figuring out really cool stuff for example; I even know how to install the world of ai packages to make them flyable to fsx, i use WOAI and i have lots of those packages, so i thought about your teaching and said,well theres no sound or panel so i put 2 new folders called panel and sound, installed my custom panels and sounds and there i have the a340-300 super pack with air china birgin aitlantic cathay pacific every airline that operayes and a340 from WOAI so please i want to help you in some way for thanking you look i told you about the ai aircraft. You do the same in fs2004 fs2002 ect, yes there is a sound and panel folder but all what you have to do is just paste costum not the aliased/a321 or something like that costum( wave files for sounds and ect) then paste it in the simobjects,planes folder if theres anything wrong with the installation of ai crafts tell me about it, Ishai :(
Hi Ishai - Looks like you are having fun but I need to warn you that you may end up like me someday and do more tweaking to FSX than you do flying and it took me a long time to get away from that and just enjoy the sim. These days it is rare that I tweak, oh I will install the latest nVidia driver and make sure that nHancer is set up properly but I have done more flying in the last year than I ever have before.Glad you are enjoying yourself.Robert

\Robert Hamlich/

but i mist do something in return please.

Hi Ishai - Looks like you are having fun but I need to warn you that you may end up like me someday and do more tweaking to FSX than you do flying and it took me a long time to get away from that and just enjoy the sim. These days it is rare that I tweak, oh I will install the latest nVidia driver and make sure that nHancer is set up properly but I have done more flying in the last year than I ever have before.Glad you are enjoying yourself.Robert
but look aswell as i do tweaking i do way more flying i do more than 7 flights a week mostly on saturdays and sundays