Sign in to follow this  
Egbert Drenth

Windows 7 x86 / FS2004 / No AA

Hi,Recently I installed Windows 7 Ultimate 32bits (RTM version) for use with FS2004.I have a problem getting AA turned on, either via nHancer or nVidia control panel.Anyone got AA enabled in FS2004?EgbertLatets nVidia Win7 driversGF GTX285 2GBWindows 7 Ultimate 32bits 6GB RAM, 3GB usablei7-920

System: AMD 7800X3D - X670 Mobo - RTX 4090 - 32GB 6000MHz DDR5 - Corsair RM1000x PSU - 2 x 2TB SSD - 32" 1440p Display - Windows 11

No problem here. Using Win7 64 nHancer and Nvidia 186.35 driver with FS9.1 and FSX.Look at your nHancer settings, that is where the answer lies. And also using a 285gtx.Pierre

Pierre

No problem here. Using Win7 64 nHancer and Nvidia 186.35 driver with FS9.1 and FSX.Look at your nHancer settings, that is where the answer lies. And also using a 285gtx.Pierre
Hi,Thanks for your answer.I just learned that nHancer is not compatible with the latest 190.x driversThe developer is working on it, but he's a bit in the dark were/what causes the problem.So for now you'd better stay away from the 190.x driversEDIT:Installed the 186.24 drivers and everything is OK now. AA is back :(

System: AMD 7800X3D - X670 Mobo - RTX 4090 - 32GB 6000MHz DDR5 - Corsair RM1000x PSU - 2 x 2TB SSD - 32" 1440p Display - Windows 11

Allow me to add that this is also an issue with FSX. Actually, the issue is between the 190.xx series of drivers and nHancer, but who's counting. nHancer does have a beta version out purportedly functioning with the 190 series of drivers, but in my testing I couldn't get it to work properly. I took the path of least resistance and just dropped to a 186 level driver. -Greg