Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaveS

737 Load manager problem FS9

Hello, I am trying to use the load manager for the 737 in FS9. However, the sliders will not work for the single class 736 and 737 (they work for the mixed class). Also there are no tabs for the 738 and 739 in either configuration. I have all the latest updates as well. I tried to do an unistall then reinstall but the unistaller hangs when I run it. Any ideas? Thanks, Dave S

Dave,Please download the 737 removal tool from our website and run that to properly uninstall all of the 737 components and then reinstall the 737 600/700 Ver 1.3 and the 737 800/900 ver 1.1 and see if that corrects the problem.

I did use the unistaller and now all versions of the 737 are present but I still cannot move any sliders for the single class version of any model.Thanks, Dave S

Dave,Are you using Vista or XP? If your running Vista, make sure you run FS9 by Right Clicking on the FS9 icon and selecting 'Run as Administrator' from the drop down menu.

I am using XP. Thanks for the help but I tried reinstalling again and now it worksDave S