Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The AVSIM Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DaveS

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DaveS

  1. Regarding the cloud depiction. I hope I am right but the way he answered it was as if they do have something big going on regarding wx but it's just too early to show
  2. @kiek just confirming works for me now as well. Thank you for the quick help!
  3. I didn't see this topic and just posted about the same thing last time I have airports scanned in my third party folder is from August 31st. Mine is for msfs2024
  4. I have noticed that only the stock file is loading with the latest version. Example Dominic design KIND and MM sim EBLG are not in the my third party folder and only stock file loads in sim. Worked fine a couple days ago. This is for msfs2024
  5. Not sure what is considered a long flight but I did LAS-DCA as my first flight with the update a bit over 4hrs and had no issues. Definitely strange if it's the plugin not working correctly for some people. I have mine auto starting
  6. new version out. Seem to be working again with RT direct mode
  7. regarding the Fedex MD-11. There is actually a Fedex 727 there for fire/emt training. Likely they couldn't find a static 727 model.
  8. It was released in 2024 I believe. I have most of Pacsim's scenery. KCMH is really well done. I don't think you would be disappointed.
  9. so now comparing it to the 800 I can honestly say I don't see any difference in the detail other than maybe the rivets being a little more noticeable on the fuselage. I feel like the high detail part of this update is missing
  10. I'm not a Pmdg hater by any means but to me I don't see much of a difference. The cockpit is exactly the same as the others. I use borisn for sounds so never even heard what their updated ones sound like.
  11. where is the high detail update? Just loaded it up and it's the exact same textures as the other variants
  12. I agree we probably are haha. Thanks as always for all the hard work
  13. Do these lower QF's then affect real parking? I don't like to use soft parking since its not accurate. It's disappointing to see large airports that were filled with real parking now have such low QF's. Example flightbeam KSFO is only 28 and KMSP is 18. MK studios KLGA only 22 many others as well
  14. I am still seeing this issue. I know you were going to do some tests but just wanted to point out what others might being seeing. The plane ahead of me was actually much closer at one point. This is just when I remembered I should probably take a screenshot. This is with the Fenix Airbus. Had this TCAS alert going until I could figure out what flight it was and blocked it. I also flew right through an aircraft in the PMDG 777 on file to KMEM the other day. I confirmed the check box user air was checked under collision avoidance.
  15. Just to update. I emailed Balt and he advised that some of the data providers do not provide the hex id and the fallback is to match by callsign which has resulted in the mismatches. He made some changes on the backend to hopefully improve this but he did state it is possible to still seen an occasional mismatch. He did state that anyone seeing these to report it to him
  16. I noticed same thing. Leaving KMKE the other day. Skywest flight from MKE-ORD was showing in the sim as a qantas link dash-8 EC-NIG VH-QOK BOG-> respawns EC-NIG VH-QOK BOG-> QLK DH8D. =1= AIGAIM_Qantaslink Bombardier Dash 8-Q400 JIA5532 VH-QOK ORD->MKE respawns JIA5532 VH-QOK ORD->MKE QLK DH8D. =1= AIGAIM_Qantaslink Bombardier Dash 8-Q400 SKW5502_ is a ghost and will be removed, continue with SKW5502
  17. I noticed the latest archive txt has my home airport of ini KMKE only having a qf of 22. In previous weeks it was always much higher in the 40's. Is there a way psxt can not override a file if the QF is better in an earlier week? I have noticed this with other airports as well. Glipeslope/BM World KMEM has always had pretty poor data but had a qf around 30 or so at one point. Now it is only 5 thanks,
  18. I believe it is here AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Limitless_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\Packages\Community\fnx-aircraft-320\SimObjects\Airplanes\FNX_32X\common\config In there is the aircraft.cfg [SERVICES] FUELTRUCK =0 BAGGAGE_LOADER =0 CATERING_TRUCK =0 BOARDING_RAMP =0 GROUND_POWER_UNIT =0 PUSHBACK =0 SMALL_PUSHBACK =0 MARSHALLER =0 JETWAY =1 change pushback=1 to 0
  19. I agree I just moved to MSFS2024 from 2020 and could not figure out why my performance was so bad one flight would be fine the next a stutter fest. I decided to lock to 30 and 2x since I only have 4070ti. Using autofps my frames are always at 60 now and as smooth as can be.
  20. does anyone know if this effects any 3rd party airports? I have pretty much all the ones airlines fly to lol
  21. It's in each airports folder in the community folder or wherever you keep your scenery folder. You should see a layout json and manifest json file. Open the manifest with text editor and ensure that it matches the version number for the airports in the archive file found at www.lekseecon.nl/downloads/docs/msfs2024_archive.txt If it doesn't match change the version number in the manifest file to match and it should recognize the airports properly next time you do a scan
  22. I think I may have found a solution. Check your manifest file for your airports. I went through the one's that were in my tblo folder and many were showing a different version number than what the archive.text has despite my sceneries being the latest version. I am not sure why those did not change whenever I downloaded an update but by making sure the version number in the manifest file matches what is in the archive, all those now work properly and with the correct qf.
  23. there seems to be something related to version numbers. For example FB KSFO was generated. I have version 1.2.1 but the archive.txt says 1.2.2. I downloaded via the contrail app and there is no version 1.2.2 only 1.2.1

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.