Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest mariner75

Dash 8?!

Guest mariner75

I hate to be the person to ask, but I must. We know that since the J41 is released, PMDG will begin work on the Dash 8. Maybe I missed the post but did they specify which model they were going to make? I know that whatever model it may be I will be getting it. Thanks!Jared L.

but did they specify which model they were going to make?
They never did - per my recollection.

Majestic makes a very good Dash 8, but the 3D model is a bit old fashioned and it's quite pricey. 300 Euros for the "ultimate edition"

Majestic makes a very good Dash 8, but the 3D model is a bit old fashioned and it's quite pricey. 300 Euros for the "ultimate edition"
The "Training Edition" which you call the Ultimate version is designed for individuals who are serious about the Dash 8 systems. to be used by pilots, universities, training facilities and technical personnel. this would also be the version that cockpit builders would use since the capability of programming all button/switch functionality is available via FSUIPC.

Not keen on the Majestic myself, even the cheapest edition seems a little steep, perhaps not.Would love to know what version PMDG is making though please, if this is going to be released yet that is.