Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Howell

Can't get RC 4.3 down to unzip

I purchase RC 4.3 down load but I can not get the file to extract all into another file so I can launch the program. I have tried several times and used up all down loads (can not down load any more, used them all up). I tried using different browsers like Crome, Firefox, and Explorer, but now I can't even find where the files are going. During the 6-7 hour try out I can't even get a simple file to open any more. I sent a nasty e-mail to JP which I was totally in the wrong, and he did respond with a couple of slaps that I deserved, so If some one could help I would greatly be thankful and if JP is on line I would like to extend my apologies. :(

I purchase RC 4.3 down load but I can not get the file to extract all into another file so I can launch the program. I have tried several times and used up all down loads (can not down load any more, used them all up). I tried using different browsers like Crome, Firefox, and Explorer, but now I can't even find where the files are going. During the 6-7 hour try out I can't even get a simple file to open any more. I sent a nasty e-mail to JP which I was totally in the wrong, and he did respond with a couple of slaps that I deserved, so If some one could help I would greatly be thankful and if JP is on line I would like to extend my apologies. :(
you requested a refund ASAP, and one was processed. at this point, even if you figure out where the download is, how to unzip the zip file, and requet a key, the key generator won't generate a key. you're not in the database any more. i've been doing this for 10 years, and i've seen a couple of customers like you. at the end of the day, they weren't happy, they were frustrated, they were disappointed. i don't want anyone frustrated, unhappy and disappointed. might i suggest taking your refund, and adding some scenery, or get a new plane. and, apology accepted.

Well . . . . The refund is not return yet and I have not received any official letter of any sort on cancelling my order, so technically I still own the key. I am safely to say that your the owner and the boss can do anything, so once again, please help.

Well . . . . The refund is not return yet and I have not received any official letter of any sort on cancelling my order, so technically I still own the key. I am safely to say that your the owner and the boss can do anything, so once again, please help.
i processed your email request for a refund last night at 10:30pm ESTi received the following email from swreg at Fri 9/4/2009 10:32 PM (EST)Order number 358945701 (shop 102621 - JDT LLC) has been refunded.The product(s) refunded are:1 x Radar Contact V4.3 Download (102621-122570027)it probably won't show up in your credit card statement until monday afternoon, or since monday is a holiday here in the states, maybe not until tuesday. i'll go into the swreg system, and see if there is a way to get a copy of the refund statement sent to you.