Sign in to follow this  
American 833 Heavy

October 10th Uploads

To whom this may concern,I uploaded a soundset on Friday night to the AVSIM file Library, the files uploaded on the 10th of October were never listed on front page news feed. There were roughly 80 files uploaded that day, including some fantastic A321 repaints by Mr. Tom Collins.I know you guys are busy and this is a hobby and all, but it's not for nothing that isn't exactly fair to people that spent time uploading to your library and getting their files listed.

qwsig_Emil02-1.gif

To whom this may concern,I uploaded a soundset on Friday night to the AVSIM file Library, the files uploaded on the 10th of October were never listed on front page news feed. There were roughly 80 files uploaded that day, including some fantastic A321 repaints by Mr. Tom Collins.I know you guys are busy and this is a hobby and all, but it's not for nothing that isn't exactly fair to people that spent time uploading to your library and getting their files listed.
We've got nothing in the upload que left, for now, just processed the last few files. Despite the large numbers we've managed to process every new upload within a day or two at most. Your files are either in the library or they never made it to us. If one of us had looked at your files and there was something wrong we would let you know through e-mail (if you provided a working address). Check your spam folder - sometimes e-mails from AVSIM can end up in there. Give me your file's Upload ID(s) and filename(s) and I will look around to see if they are in the library.

We've got nothing in the upload que left, for now, just processed the last few files. Despite the large numbers we've managed to process every new upload within a day or two at most. Your files are either in the library or they never made it to us. If one of us had looked at your files and there was something wrong we would let you know through e-mail (if you provided a working address). Check your spam folder - sometimes e-mails from AVSIM can end up in there. Give me your file's Upload ID(s) and filename(s) and I will look around to see if they are in the library.
The file is on the library, it uploaded fine.Sometimes you guys forget to update your listings and as a result you create these issues. The files from the 9th were left on the website newsfeed for 3 days, so you had no choice but to skip the 10th.In addition to my file being uploaded friday night, it was not added until the next afternoon so as a result it was batch added with like 40 other files and was 'hidden' from view if you will.... and the fact that it never made the news feed was the icing on the cake.I've been uploading to this library for 6 years now, and while I appreciate everything you guys do and applaud you for coming back after your hack.... for the time being I think I've just made my last upload to the file library.Take Care.

qwsig_Emil02-1.gif