Sign in to follow this  
asquel

Ultimate Traffic and small airfields ?

Hi, users of Ultimate Traffic,I'm very interested in this add-on to populate more realistically the FS world , but I wonder if, once you have installed UT, if the small airfields with a control tower are busy with GA airplanes ? I'm afraid that UT only installs medium and big iron from known airlines... True or false ?Thanks for the answer...Alain

I haven't tried a bunch of small airports, but I was at Meigs last night, and there was definitely GA traffic. I remember seeing a Piper and a Cessna as well. Not sure how much shows up at other airports though. Meigs is obviously big in flightsim and always gets a little extra attention.

-------------------------

Craig from KBUF

When you compile the traffic in UT there is a place you select what AFCADS you want to install for each specific airport, and select what GA Traffic you want.They also do make it very easy to add your own traffic.

Guest RobA

Hi Sid! :-)Guys, UT is so easy to customize even I can do it. ;-) Since installing it the virtual skies never looked so good. UT adds its mid/heavy stuff as well as GA, and I have tons of Caribbean flight plans that get compiled right along with it. Speaking of flight plans, the program GAMaker is really easy to use and spits out 10-20 fltplns in a heartbeat. Very useful for making up smaller GA routes that only have a 50-100 mile radius. Works well for flts around the Caribbean islands. Tried it at Sonoma State and instantly had more small GA flying around north the of San Francisco Bay area. :-)) Requires GATM11.ZIP or GATM11EX.ZIP. - by Mike Holland.Watch out for the big dog.Best, Rob

Hi Rob, :)> Speaking of flight plans, the program GAMaker is really easy>to use and spits out 10-20 fltplns in a heartbeat.Yes, an excellent little gizmo! I've been using it to add ga traffic to some of the airports that the default ga traffic doesn't visit.Sidney Schwartz [KPDX]Horizon Air flight plans & scenery:http://sidneyschwartz.homestead.com/index.html