Sign in to follow this  
Dillon

AA/Air Canada liveries for Feethere 777?

Does anyone know where I can find a couple Feelthere/Wilco liveries? I'm looking for an American Airlines livery as well as Air Canada. I see there's an AA livery here on Avsim but the library is down. Outside of that I'm not finding anything for these two airlines anywhere.

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Does anyone know where I can find a couple Feelthere/Wilco liveries? I'm looking for an American Airlines livery as well as Air Canada. I see there's an AA livery here on Avsim but the library is down. Outside of that I'm not finding anything for these two airlines anywhere.
Which aircraft?

\Robert Hamlich/

Which aircraft?
HI Robert hes talking about the Boeing 777 from Feethere wilco, Les sorry I havent seen any so far for that model.

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

I assume your have already checked the page called 777 Extras on the Wilcopub page.http://www.wilcopub.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=extra_777There are about 14 liveries on this page, though no Air canada.
Already checked Wilco's site and there's nothing for Air Canada and American Airlines. I can understand AA not being there thanks to Papa Tango (Ariane) so many years ago but no Air Canada anywhere after all this time is baffling...For the record, yes everyone I'm talking about the Wilco/Feelthere 777 the only somewhat detailed 777 available for FSX at this time.

FS2020 

HI Robert hes talking about the Boeing 777 from Feethere wilco, Les sorry I havent seen any so far for that model.
Oh yeah, missed the title to the post... and that is why you do not respond to a post while at work. Incidentally, I work around 6NM east of CYVR and watched an Air Canada 777 landing yesterday afternoon and it was a beauty. How do you like the Wilco/Feelthere 777 by the way?Regards,Robert

\Robert Hamlich/

Oh yeah, missed the title to the post... and that is why you do not respond to a post while at work. Incidentally, I work around 6NM east of CYVR and watched an Air Canada 777 landing yesterday afternoon and it was a beauty. How do you like the Wilco/Feelthere 777 by the way?Regards,Robert
It's O.k., don't expect a PMDG model here. Under FSX the wings don't flex but it's deserving of the major airliner liveries being made for it. It's the best 777 around for FSX until PMDG takes the helm if ever that was to happen.

FS2020 

Hello LesIt wont matter how you dress this Addon up, It will still not be very good :-)Remember the saying "you can put lipstick on a Pig but it is still a P.."

It's O.k., don't expect a PMDG model here. Under FSX the wings don't flex but it's deserving of the major airliner liveries being made for it. It's the best 777 around for FSX until PMDG takes the helm if ever that was to happen.
Les I totally understand how you feel its the worse thing after you buy in add on and cant find your favorite liveries, and to make them good it takes alot of time and effort and not to mention skills to paint one up, hopfully someone will do some more for the wilco feel there 777 I personally use the posky 777 with the isgsim gauges by Ernie Alston.

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.