Hello,Since I updated to version 1.1, I have an odd side effect. Everything is normal until I click on the flaps gauge to bring up the fs2crew interface for the first time. As soon as I do, my cursor flickers from a normal pointer to a circle (equal to hourglass in older windows) and back. My frame rates drop a bit and I believe that my performance gets worse the longer my flight. Everything behaves normally otherwise with no problems with voice recognition or flight.Any ideas? I can't think of anything else that's changed but maybe I overlooked something. I'm hoping that this issue has come up in testing. I've tried uninstalling fs2crew and reinstalling. Unfortunately, I don't have version 1.0 anymore because I deleted it when I downloaded the newer version so I can't try that version again. There are no problems with the install or validation. Thanks for a great add-on and I'm looking forward to the JS41 version.Dave RavencraftFSX + AccelerationWindows 7 64 bit with all updates4 GB RAMIntel core2 duo @ 3.4 GHzLatest DirectXNvidia 8800 GTX driver version 191.07

Banner_FS2Crew_NGX_Driver.jpg

After reading my post, I'm not sure if I made it clear that the cursor continues to flicker throughout the rest of the flight.Thanks.

After reading my post, I'm not sure if I made it clear that the cursor continues to flicker throughout the rest of the flight.Thanks.
Hi Dave,You have the "double entries" on the panel.cfg issue.Please email me your panel.cfg file for the 737 and I'll fix it for you if you're not comfortable working with panel.cfg files.In the next update, to be released soon, I've added extra protection to help ensure that the FS2Crew panel entries can not be added in duplicate.Best,

I found the pinned thread regarding the cfg file. I should be able to compare them and make the changed needed.I will contact you if I have any problems.Thanks for pointing me in the right direction on this.Dave