Sign in to follow this  
Guest eko

Panel Learjet 45

Hey guys, Do you know the best panel for Learjet 45 flight 2002.The f2k4 has already relased in USA?If yes how much is it?

My favorite is learib.zip (Lear Iberia) here at AVSim. I didn't care so much for the model but the panel is great. It's a modified default panel with popup GPS, TCAS and EICAS. I liked it so much I just got a bunch of Learjet repaints and never had to think about another corporate jet.If you know anything about panel design you can reverse engineer the technique to add the same popups to any panel.

I use a panel by Jorge Salas and like it.

Guest SlimDady

no fs2004 has not been released yet

I think it is the same panel, I too, just d/l the Iberia jet, just to check out the jet since it is by Rick Sasala and I love his Gulfstream, with that panel it crashes to desktop, every time I try to load it. Doesn't surprized me as every panel by Jorge I have tried has done this. I guess some have better luck with his stuff than I. Anyone know of a good gauge removel utility?! LOLRegards, Michaelhttp://mysite.verizon.net/res052cd/mybannercva1.jpgCalVirAir International VAwww.calvirair.comCougar Mountain Helicopters & Aviationwww.cgrmtnhelos.com

Best, Michael

KDFW

I didn't see anything in there that could cause a crash except the radar gauge (f16.gau). Try it without the radar gauge - in fact, there's a newer one out. I think the readme explains that you need FSUIPC. You may need the fssound.dll fix, too, I can't remember.

Hi,I'm afraid I have the same crashing problems. In fact, FS2002 locks up solid and then closes back to the Desktop. I can generate a lockup by doing the following: -1. Select the new Lear from the Create Situation screen, then choose Fuel and change the values. Tabbing out of the left engine % field will cause a lock.2. Choose any other aircraft first, load it and then select the new Lear from the Aircraft menu. After a short while (less than 5 mins) the sim will lock solid and then crash to the Desktop.I aliased the panel to the original Lear but this still caused a crash so the fault is definitely linked to the panel not the aircraft visual model. On one occasion I did get the "Microsoft FS2002 has encountered a problem and needs to close" message. Choosing the details option showed that ACGENRAL.DLL was the guilty DLL. Searching through my C drive shows 5 instances of this file with 3 of them showing the same version number - 5.1.2600.1106.I also commented out the Radar gauge calls in panel.cfg but that still caused a problem so it's not related to that. That gauge also works fine in another (Concorde) panel. I have a copy of FSSOUND.DLL so that appears to be okay. I also have the latest version of FSUIPC.DLL but I don't think that is relevant here.All in all a great pity as this is an excellent panel. Unless a solution can be found I shall have no option but to remove it :-(Cheers,

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Guest eko

Yup, this is my panel. Well, actually, it is the default Learjet panel with a lot of popups I added. :-)I must confess that any problems folks are having with it are totally my fault, as I have gotten numerous emails all detailing the same problem. The problem with the panel is the Fuel Status Gauge (CPT.RKG_FuelStatus) and Windows XP. It seems I included an older version of the gauge with the panel which doesn't play nice with XP.I have a zip file you can download which has the newer version of the gauge which SHOULD fix all problems. Please let me know if this takes care of things. In every instance that I have troubleshot over e-mail, the culprit was always the fuel status gauge.Get the updated gauge here:http://www.lovett.org/jsp/pub/fs/fuel_status_v2.zipP.S. This is a problem with a few of my panels (as somebody has already noted), as I included the rotten gauge with a couple of my other panels. It should fix those other panels too!

Hi Jorge,Many thanks for your updated file. I've installed it and it has fixed the problem. :-)<>You're too modest. With the addition of your popups the panel takes on a whole new look!Cheers,

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Guest eko

Good, I'm glad I was able to get it sorted out for you all. Many thanks for the kind words regarding the panels, they are always appreciated. :-)