Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mebull

A request for Mr. Marshall

Some direction on the subject of how to PM someone a file via a PM attachment would be very much appreciated. I have read that you have done this on occasion but for some reason it seems that I can not get it right. I have searched here on the forum for assistance, with no results or info found. So a kick in the right direction would be very welcome. Thank you in advance.Best regards,Mel

Mel

Flight Sim Addict

:American Flag:

Some direction on the subject of how to PM someone a file via a PM attachment would be very much appreciated. I have read that you have done this on occasion but for some reason it seems that I can not get it right. I have searched here on the forum for assistance, with no results or info found. So a kick in the right direction would be very welcome. Thank you in advance.Best regards,Mel
I have never attempted to attach a file to a PM - What I do is request that the person I have PM'd send me an e-mail using his or her usual e-mail client. I include my e-mail address (spelled out for security reasons) in my PM.When I recieve that e-mail, I then reply with the file in question attached. If the file is too large to be attached, then I use a free service such as YouSendIt to transfer large files.Hope that helps. :(

Thanks Mr. Marshall response and help much appreciated.Cheers,Mel

Mel

Flight Sim Addict

Thanks Mr. Marshall response and help much appreciated.Cheers,Mel
What's with the "Mr." stuff ? - please call me Opa. The only one who ever calls me "Mr." is my wife..........when she is mad at me !! :(

What's with the "Mr." stuff ? - please call me Opa. The only one who ever calls me "Mr." is my wife..........when she is mad at me !! :(
Message received and understood Opa and hey, at least your wife calls you something "civil" when she is mad! :(Cheers,Mel

Mel

Flight Sim Addict