Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

N60JBravo

An observation concerning missing upload pics

I would like to start by thanking all Avsim staff for their efforts, it can't be said too many times.There has been much discussion lately about the missing pictures associated with files that are uploaded into the library.My thought is, does it merit mentioning or posting a note somewhere for all to see, that even though the images attached to an upload may be missing you can still view the images contained in the upload via zipdiving?Just a thought.regards,Joe

The best gift you can give your children is your time.

sigbar.gif

I would like to start by thanking all Avsim staff for their efforts, it can't be said too many times.There has been much discussion lately about the missing pictures associated with files that are uploaded into the library.My thought is, does it merit mentioning or posting a note somewhere for all to see, that even though the images attached to an upload may be missing you can still view the images contained in the upload via zipdiving?Just a thought.regards,Joe
You are right Joe, but many times both images and file are missing! :( unfortunately!Claude

Claude