Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

spokes2112

DSD Variable saver.

Gents, I have been working on a panel that has alot of "background" coding to fit the actual aircraft system. IIRC Doug Dawson made a gauge that saved a variable state in an .ini/cfg for the next aircraft load. Am i correct in this assumption? If so, where can I find one? file name? Or- just give him a note of THANX! and a request? Been using his gauges constantly... The Sound gauge for sure .... & The Variable monitor gauge to make sure my coding doesn't suck. ( Cuz it happens LOL! ) Regards,Roman

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Gents, I have been working on a panel that has alot of "background" coding to fit the actual aircraft system. IIRC Doug Dawson made a gauge that saved a variable state in an .ini/cfg for the next aircraft load. Am i correct in this assumption? If so, where can I find one? file name? Or- just give him a note of THANX! and a request? Been using his gauges constantly... The Sound gauge for sure .... & The Variable monitor gauge to make sure my coding doesn't suck. ( Cuz it happens LOL! )
Doug assisted me in coding a "Blackbox Gauge" that does precisely that. Write to me at n4gix@comcast.net and I'll get you going on that. It's never been released anywhere. :(