Sign in to follow this  
Guest Martin50969

PMDG 737-800 Problem

Guest Martin50969

Hi there,I'm a new user of Fs2crew and I like it a lot. I use the version for the Wilco Airbus (SE) and for the PMDG 737-800 (both FS9). In the Airbus edition it is very easy to put in the route I want to fly using the Fs2Crew starting centre. In this start centre the 737 is not included. Therefore my question, if I can put in the route (dep. and arr. airport) anywhere else? I don't like the paperwork that I get to consist data for a route that I'm not flying. Thanks a lot. Cheers,Martin

Hi there,I'm a new user of Fs2crew and I like it a lot. I use the version for the Wilco Airbus (SE) and for the PMDG 737-800 (both FS9). In the Airbus edition it is very easy to put in the route I want to fly using the Fs2Crew starting centre. In this start centre the 737 is not included. Therefore my question, if I can put in the route (dep. and arr. airport) anywhere else? I don't like the paperwork that I get to consist data for a route that I'm not flying. Thanks a lot. Cheers,Martin
Hi Martin,The PMDG 737 version is I think 5 years old now. It was released before the Start Center even existed.The paperwork in it is generic.We'll be doing a completely new version for the NG2 that has all the bells and whistles.Best,

Guest Martin50969

thanks for the reply York. In this case I'm looking forward to the new version. Regards,Martin

Guest rennman
Hi Martin,We'll be doing a completely new version for the NG2 that has all the bells and whistles.
for me i wont be able to enjoy this product ...because of the poor frame rates in fsxim going to have to stick with whats alrady here