Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest freakypilot

First time connection

Hello all i just Downloaded the The Default FS9 and FSX 747 Edition Forum fos fsx. i Go to click on the flaps guage in windows screen and it prompts me to install a file frommicrosoft office xp professional with frontpage. here is the thing i run windows xp Professional. If there is a way to up load the file with out having to buy a new office that would be awsome.i am curently running a office 2007 program.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello all i just Downloaded the The Default FS9 and FSX 747 Edition Forum fos fsx. i Go to click on the flaps guage in windows screen and it prompts me to install a file frommicrosoft office xp professional with frontpage. here is the thing i run windows xp Professional. If there is a way to up load the file with out having to buy a new office that would be awsome.i am curently running a office 2007 program.
Hi,The program should not ask you to install anything from the internet, from Office XP or otherwise.Please email me a screen shot of what happened to admin *at* fs2crew.comI would say your system has some troubles.Best,