Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest vladfedot

NIght light effects in the cabin and external

Please helpppp:)I have spend thousands of dollars to upgrade to FSX and a new machine, yet I cant get a very simple thing to work: all my downloaded aircraft do not exhibit cabin light and external light at night. This is SO frustrating...I have copied all effects in to the effects folder , yet to no avail.I will really appreciate help.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Please helpppp:)I have spend thousands of dollars to upgrade to FSX and a new machine, yet I cant get a very simple thing to work: all my downloaded aircraft do not exhibit cabin light and external light at night. This is SO frustrating...I have copied all effects in to the effects folder , yet to no avail.I will really appreciate help.
What "downloaded aircraft" - AI, flyable, payware? Are these FSX models or from FS9? Do the aircraft.cfg files specify the lighting? Are there special light textures - are those installed? Sorry, but an awfully vague post ....outside of the thousand of dollars and the frustrating part.

What "downloaded aircraft" - AI, flyable, payware? Are these FSX models or from FS9? Do the aircraft.cfg files specify the lighting? Are there special light textures - are those installed? Sorry, but an awfully vague post ....outside of the thousand of dollars and the frustrating part.
not AI, from flightsim.com, deltava.org, willco. They all are supposed to have night lighting. The FSX original aircraft all have the correct light

How about a specific aircraft. Having no lights could be caused by a couple things.
NONE of my dowloaded aircraft has night effects ;(

Ok, how about this. Did you install all of your aircraft correctly. Did you move the effect files to the effects folders?