Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest soberon

Aces studios closed- the end of MFS

What is the news of microsoft having stopped its fs games, now that they closed down their Aces games studios?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

No news whatsoever. Dead silence. Nada. Zilch. :(

What is the news of microsoft having stopped its fs games, now that they closed down their Aces games studios?
Since this quite old news is that PMDG, Captain Sim, Carenado, Eaglesoft, and other developers have released new add on aircraft for FSX.Real Environment X version2 has been release. My Traffix X version 5.2b has been released. Ground Environment X Europe is going to be released during this week. I've probably missed a lot of other releases since Microsoft closed down the Aces studio. Aersoft plans to release a new flight simulator during 2012.My guess is that within the next 6-12 months we will see a peek in add on releases for FSX. After that there will be a slow down and eventually the the franchise will die out. It will be slow and very painful.Why do you ask?

Hi,This is the FSX forum.Please read this threadThx!