Sign in to follow this  

Seems to be working good for me now too. Maybe it was a speech recognition issue and it just had to hear it a few times.I just did a flight and repeated "Set seatbelts on" then "Set seatbelts off" over and over and it worked perfect with the mini panel and everything. I must have done it twenty times with no problems.That's got everything working perfect!Thank you,Bob
Dear Bryan and all,Your product has made me come back and fly he PIC737 again. It was in the storage, but brought it out after seeing your product. I enjoy it alot!. It is fun, challenging too. I have flown three flights and getting better, and it still exciting.It makes the flying experience more enjoyable. Wonder if anything can be done to enhance it between after takeoff checks and before descent. Not sure what, but do real pilots do something routine?Yes, I do have the same situation mentioned about seatbelts off and on. On works, off works for voice recognition, but does not do the function. I saw the fix for version 1.1 on another post. I will download and advise.Now I hope more exciting challenging planes can be given voice command! PMDG, other Wilco?Anyway, great job, and oh yes, support is great too. Speedy and effective!Dennis :( :(

Guest jeffg

Bryan, I love it,the programs are great.I just bought the PMDG 737 and downloading now,point to make is have a good headset with mike. I just bought a Razer gaming headset and it makes all the difference in the world. JeffG

Bryan, I love it,the programs are great.I just bought the PMDG 737 and downloading now,point to make is have a good headset with mike. I just bought a Razer gaming headset and it makes all the difference in the world. JeffG
A good headset always helps. Mine is about $30, which is probably on the cheap end, and my voice recognition accuracy rate is over 95 percent.Cheers,

I've got the Creative cordless headset and it works real good. It's nice because with Voice Command, you can fly the 737 from the next room.Bob

How do you fly the 737 from the next room? :(
After engaging the Autopilot, I will hear the instructions from ATC and since I have ProFlight Emulator, my FO can handle the radios completely. So if ATC says "Contact Cleveland Approach", the FO will do that himself on his own. If I'm in the other room and I hear ATC say "Turn right to heading 320 and climb to FL260", I can simply say "Heading 320, Altitude 260" and the FO will confirm the instructions and follow them. With the cordless headset, I can actually fly the aircraft while I'm in the other room until I am on the initial approach.Of course, I won't stay away very long, but it's a nice FS2Crew 2010 perk if you have to make a nature call and don't want to pause the flight :( Bob

I wonder how they would do that in the real plane when nature calls. Take a cordless a headset, a remote controller and a newspaper with them? :( banner_fs2crew_team_kk.png

I wonder how they would do that in the real plane when nature calls. Take a cordless a headset, a remote controller and a newspaper with them? :( banner_fs2crew_team_kk.png
Probably they just yell from the bathroom.."Co-pilot go ahead and take her up to FL260, I'll be out in a minute....darn, someone used up the paper!" :(