Sign in to follow this  
Guest nbquidditch

Eiresim Dublin Installation?

Guest nbquidditch

Hey guys, have just purchased the Dublin EIDW scenery from Eiresim but am having problems activating the scenery!! I recieved 2 codes, one a series of letters and numbers, the other a serial code of 16 numbers ****~****~****~****I've tried both codes separately, as it's not clear which one is the actual activation code!! Both codes bring up an error which say :- "Those details are invalid. Or they have been removed from the server". I'm currently waiting for a response from Eiresim but was wondering if anyone else has had this problem? Or can anyone tell me which one is the actual activation code?Cheers.

If you are a legitimate owner of the scenery you would have received an email that contains the words:"Your serial code is: xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx" I will say no more than that. There is a support forum at http:/www.eiresim.com/

Graeme Butler

Guest nbquidditch
If you are a legitimate owner of the scenery you would have received an email that contains the words:"Your serial code is: xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx" I will say no more than that. There is a support forum at http:/www.eiresim.com/
Thats a real help!!!!! :( As it happens and as per my original post I RECIEVED 2 CODES!!! I have been contacted since by Eiresim support who updated the server and I now have the scenery installed! As per the "Support Forum" I registered 3-days ago and am still waiting to be "Reviewed", which is really helpful, just LIKE YOU :( Nob!!!

Thats a real help!!!!! :( As it happens and as per my original post I RECIEVED 2 CODES!!! I have been contacted since by Eiresim support who updated the server and I now have the scenery installed! As per the "Support Forum" I registered 3-days ago and am still waiting to be "Reviewed", which is really helpful, just LIKE YOU :( Nob!!!
What's the point of this attitude? If you can't talk to others like you're somewhat mature, than take it elsewhere.

Guest nbquidditch
What's the point of this attitude? If you can't talk to others like you're somewhat mature, than take it elsewhere.
Yes! Very sorry for that and of course your correct but I found the reply really unhelpful and pointless! It was almost an acusation of some wrongdoing on my part which I took offence to. My apologies to the forum.

Guest Tingoose
Come on rightseater, the reply to his innocent request about wheter anyone else had received the same problem was about as helpful as a . . well . . totally unhelpful, and impolite and terse in tone too. It's not as if the OP was asking for a serial code or something was it!

Come on rightseater, the reply to his innocent request about wheter anyone else had received the same problem was about as helpful as a . . well . . totally unhelpful, and impolite and terse in tone too. It's not as if the OP was asking for a serial code or something was it!
HelloCalling someone a "nob" probably took his chances of obtaining any further help to Zero

Guest nbquidditch
"Nob" is spelt KNOB where I am from :(
:( Yawn!!! Can we move on now please! Thanks Tingoose for seeing my point of view your obviously in the real world.

:( Yawn!!! Can we move on now please! Thanks Tingoose for seeing my point of view your obviously in the real world.
HelloI doubt that you go around calling people a nob in the real world , just another keyboard warrior

Guest nbquidditch
HelloI doubt that you go around calling people a nob in the real world , just another keyboard warrior
MMMMM.... Just like your username perhaps!!!! :(