Sign in to follow this  
kantk2008

Autopilot doesn't work.

When I switch on the Autopilot with the PSS Concorde Pro FS9, nothing happens. I still manually control the plane. It doesn't respond to the autopilot AND autothrottle AT ALL. Is there a switch I have to make sure is on? None of the modes work, I still handfly the plane all the time. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!Karan

When I switch on the Autopilot with the PSS Concorde Pro FS9, nothing happens. I still manually control the plane. It doesn't respond to the autopilot AND autothrottle AT ALL. Is there a switch I have to make sure is on? None of the modes work, I still handfly the plane all the time. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!Karan
It's best to read through the manual. It's a lot to try to explain.Don't any lights show on the autopilot control panel?If you are trying to follow a GPS course there is a toggle on the left side of the panel with three others, one of which if for a virtual co-pilot.Pressing AP1 or AP2 should do something. If not I would re-install the aircraft.

As far as I can tell the AP doesn't work right. It drives be crazy.
I had this plane for years and the A/P worked perfectly.. ie realistically. What exactly are you trying to get it to do ?It is no use comparing it to the default FS9 planes, as they do not have realistic autopilots. But then no other plane had an A/P like concorde's!

Peter Schluter

I can see from your other posts you are trying to run this in FSX.That is the problem. Get a cheap second hand copy of FS9 and run the Concorde on that.

Peter Schluter

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.